Thank you for visiting our website. This page is the place where StreetScene will list any and all staff vacancies.
Job title: Registered Manager: Residential Rehabilitation Centre (Substance Misuse)
Hours: Full-time (five days per week) 37 ½ hours per week
Salary: Basic salary for Level 5 qualification is £28.275 - £31.687.50 pro rata, plus benefits of up to a further £2,200. Package includes generous pension contributions (if opted in), travel allowance for applicable journeys, 30 days holiday rising by one day per year after two years, to a maximum of 35 days plus Bank Holidays.
Closing date: 15/11/2018
Experienced Registered Manager to work in our mixed gender abstinence based Residential Rehabilitation Centre.
Are you an enthusiastic, ambitious and task orientated person? Do you have a compassionate and caring nature? Are you looking to make a real difference to people’s lives? Are you flexible and can you see yourself providing great leadership to our staff team and the best care to our clients? If so, then is an exciting opportunity to work with an energetic, diverse and qualified team with over 25 years’ experience of putting “People before Profit”!
StreetScene provide a safe and caring environment for adults experiencing problems with drugs and or alcohol, promoting a focus on recovery and independence. We are committed to creating a positive, holistic and empowering environment which celebrates difference and allows our service users and staff to flourish. We provide excellent opportunities for Continuing Professional Development with extensive in-house training and internal supervision.
As The registered Manager you will be responsible for running the day to day operations as well as taking a strategic approach to the overall management.
- To be responsible for the monthly rota.
- Responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential.
- To facilitate daily team meetings.
- To update and implement policies.
- To review risk assessments and update.
- To manage CQC registration. Including preparing for inspections, CQC notifications, and adhere to all legislation both local and national.
- To ensure all staff inductions and staff files are complete and up to date, including updating and renewing DBS checks as necessary.
- To manage and respond to any complaints, and liaise with the treatment director.
- To develop risk management policies and a risk register.
- To manage audits and develop clinical governance.
Must have experience of working within residential treatment, specifically substance misuse.
Must have experience of CQC inspections.
Hold necessary qualifications to obtain CQC Registered Manager Registration.
Email enquiries to Angie Howson-Green at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting:- FH/RM//FT/1018/1
No Agencies please.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regrettably we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our requirements.
StreetScene is an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome people from all minority groups. We always work to the principles of fairness, values and equality of opportunity in all our recruitment processes.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us and informing us of your support requirements.